Saturday, December 25, 2010

Not a merry Christmas

How's it going Astronauts?
My Christmas is nothing special and i'm not surprised at all. I barely have special days, even my birthdays suck. Not many people on this planet understand this but I'm sure y'all astronauts can relate to this.

I don't get it, like i'm supposed to get gifts and shit? and that'll make me happy? Fuck material happiness yo. When i'm not happy within, how can i be happy on the outside?

I had a conversation with my Father this morning he told me, he knew i wasn't happy, he said to pray and everything would be fine. I'm really looking forward to a better year next year cuz 2010 sucked. Although alot was accomplished but still....

I'll try and go out to tonight and i hope i do cuz it's 12.38PM and Christmas is not diferent from every other day.


Have a nice one astronauts.
OVER & OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment