Friday, August 12, 2011

The way i see it


  The way i see it, some people are never meant to be happy. Maybe i am tripping, depressed or going through a bad time but it is the fact. Just when everything in my life seems to be perfect, something bad happens. This fucking unseen situation seems to create a domino effect that makes every other thing fall apart.
     Hold up, is there anything as being fully-happy? or is it just a feeling we get for a short duration of time?  Maybe i am one of those people that are never supposed to be fully happy. It's either is a family issue or its a work-related issue,either way, something goes wrong. Life happens.
Isn't it fucked up that "we can do everything right but still lose?"

Can you relate to this? because not too many people on this planet understand, with their fucking happy lives, everything goes right, they get everything they want and shit. I appreciate my life, don't get me wrong but damn, can a nigga be happy without something going wrong for atleast 2-3weeks straight?

A friend sent me this on skype earlier, it cheered me up a little.
Thanks, you know who you are.

"I AM HAPPY, THATS JUST THE SADDEST LIE" - Kid Cudi


I'm losing interest in everything. I need to find what makes me happy, because nothing really does.






0 comments:

Post a Comment