Monday, May 30, 2011

Untitled: raw digital emotion

#np Jim Jones- Perfect day
Headphones on,
volume turnt up!

I have so much anger in me right now and i can't take it out on anyone. I think if i continue to repress my anger I'll breakdown or explode. I wish i could just click the preference tab, click privacy and delete history, if it'll help me forget how much anger i'm feeling.

Maybe thats the reason i always chill in my room, open the window and watch the world go by. I guess thats the reason i'm a loner and i get really depressed. It's no news that I have a "f-ck the world, i really don't care" attitude, but that is not always a good thing. 

You want to know something crazy? it's like i can feel the anger hitting my chest, trying to get out and my consciousness wont let it. If i don't look for a solution real quick. I might just..... 


break down.





0 comments:

Post a Comment