Friday, May 6, 2011

How to getaway

I feel dizzy, when the world won't stop spinning. WDF is going on? Sometimes i wonder if everyone else feels the way i feel. Like, does everyone else go through what i go through? I guess some questions are left unanswered. 
Ups and downs, i guess it can't get any better. I feel like i'm walking in circles, everyday same sh**. 

Deja vu? i don't know but i can feel it, like i have been here before and i keep making the same mistakes. 
I know you can relate to this. Everyone gets so stressed, depressed and tired of something. Most times, I just feel the need to get away. If i had my way i'll just take a cab to the airport and hop on the next plane that is going to a destination extremely far from everything. I guess thats not possible, well... yet!

But i do getaway when i feel like it and these are the steps.
1. Make a playlist
2. Plugin in your headphones (to an ipod or laptop/phone).
3. relax.
4. make sure the volume is turned up.
5. press play.

Close your eyes and open your mind. 
See you in space astronaut. Konichiwa.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY LIFE !!

Anonymous said...

Sorry i bumped into ds blogpost.... nd its cool.. i cn totally relate to ds.....

Post a Comment