Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WAD UP! (TOPIC: LADIES)



What's up Astronauts? How have you guys/ladies been? It's been a while i've actually posted written content, it's been pictures for a minute huh? haha, well, it's school's fault! Yeah, our mutual enemy.
Anyways, I wona talk about females.

Got your attention huh? ok. Nice.

First of all, i'll start by listing the top 10 things i understand about them:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

0_o

Now that i've cleared that up, let's proceed. lol.
Don't get me wrong yo, I love the ladies, can't do without them but sometimes they confuse me, Ok. I understand ladies love attention, not trying to be sexist or anything but i don't think they ever get enough, it's like i pay some of them so much attention for them not to care. I can bet some of the ladies reading this are like, what? not every lady needs much attention, well... ladies is to attention as fellas is to sex. Lets be logical.

So, this is kind of crazy but i've met some really nice ladies via the internet ( i mean facebook & twitter, not e-harmony or i-rhymes lmao) and i've actually had something for them but then again, here comes the attention thing. Too much would be called stalking and a little would be called  "You dont really care" .  Then when i stop hitting them up for a while they miss me and hit me back like later, like whats up! and by that time i really don't care.  One thing i know is when you meet someone on the internet, a flame ignites and if  you don't keep in touch, it dies, like every long distance relationship.

So ladies if you know that one guy that's always hitting you up on twitter or facebook, giving you so much attention and you actually like him, let him know whats good.

the top 10 things i understand about ladies:
1. They need attention.
2.
3.
4.
...
This is one of those posts that don't have an ending and don't really make any sense, I really didn't plan to write this, I just put my beat on, turn the music up and typed away...
FORGIVE ME.

(by the way, Tweet me stuff you'll like me to talk about @hoodbilli)
#offtotheclouds

Opinions needed tho. Comment down below. Thanks
BOW!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment