Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mynew crush: Omotola!


Ok, if you don't know Omotola, she is an ambitious Nigerian woman, an actress, musician and a humanitarian. She's a also a 10. lol. Should i elaborate?  I mean she is extremely hot and she happens to be my new crush. So I found her twitter account ( i dont stalk :p) and tweeted at her for a while and she responded which made me very happy. Thank you so much hun :) you've made this depressed youngen happy for a long time. lol.


I'm still shocked she tweeted at me lol, i can't wait to see her face to face, i just want a hug and a peck, that'll do. I swear this is turning to the same thing bow bow had for tyra or maybe stronger. Well, just thought to let y'all astronauts know. Please if anyone knows her hit me up on twitter @hoodbilli . So if you see me tweeting stuff about her don't be scared i'm just "in crush". lmao.

Any advise? lol.

#offtotheclouds

1 comments:

Post a Comment