Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baby, leh go! (It was just...)

She said she wona go,
I took her where it at,
Off to the clouds girl,
We're not coming back,
She got her louis bag,
I turned on the swag,
No keys it just a button,
So I pressed my luck,
The doors are locked,
Its ur pilot speaking,
We gotta leave cuz the clock is ticking
leh go!

She's down,
i'm high,
i think i'm coming down with something,
a cold,she cures me, she's hot,
we lift off together,
f*** the weather,
she looks at me and smiles,
my hands on the gear, in a while,
she puts hers on mine,
i look at her and smile,
a peck,
no hickeys,
floatin on air,
no Frisbee,
vision's blurred,
clouds in the way,
we in love,
up up and away.

Damn, just woke up,
eyes red,
rooms stuffy,
clothes wet, sweat,
5missed calls,
no text,
wine's cold,
tweet updates old,
damn, it was a dream,
my real life's a dream?
no! my real life's dream,
is a dream in real life.
 
in the bathroom,
water's flowing,
i wipe my face,
my reflection looks at me and sighs,
i hiss in regret,
cant go back to sleep,
gona go find my dreams in real life,
i  put on a fake smile,
look at my reflection and yell...

LEH GO!




0 comments:

Post a Comment